Globe Guard Reusable Box Sealer – perhaps the perfect sustainable packaging product
We have had the opportunity to bring many green products to market but one of my favorites is our Globe Guard Reusable Box Sealer because it is so unique.
What makes the GGRBS such a green and sustainable product? Here are a few reasons:
- It is manufactured out of recycled plastic
- It is unlikely anyone will ever wear one out, but if it was no longer needed, (not likely) it can easily be recycled again
- When it is used, it can potentially save MILES of costly plastic or paper tape
- During its life cycle it can potentially eliminate the need for hundreds or maybe even thousands of corrugated RSC style boxes, saving trees and fuel in shipping.
Almost like frosting on the proverbial green cake, it also happens to eliminate labor, which in the end can be a greater expense than all of the above.
When/how can a GGRBS be used?
Simply put –anytime anyone has to repeatedly go into and out of a corrugated 200# test or 32 ECT corrugated RSC style box. It saves boxes, tape, and time by allowing easy and repeated access to the contents of the box WITHOUT quarter folding the flaps or using multiple layers of expensive tape.
Think about how you go in and out of the same box multiple times:
- Sample and inventory control applications
- Any time products are packed and repacked in the same box for secondary operations. This includes testing, painting, finishing, and assembly to name just a few.
- DC to retail applications where boxes are used to transport products and can be easily reused
- The GGRBS is the perfect solution for resealing plastic corrugated boxes. No messy adhesive!
- The perfect solution for moving and storage.
Watch this helpful video
The quality of the video is OK but the model is lovely (she is my wife and partner Lenora). I think you will be amazed at how easily the GGRBS can begin saving you money today. Please add YouTube “screen” with link
As always, please let us know if you have any questions.